The exhibitor service kit will help with all of your booth planning. The service kit includes all necessary information to help you order booth furnishings, schedule shipping and material handling, schedule labor or secure additional show services.
Download the Exhibitor Checklist for a list of key exhibitor deadlines.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Flinn, Operations Manager at [email protected] or 714-338-6734.
General Show Information
Sponsorship and Promotional Opportunities
Rules and Regulations
- Show Rules and Regulations updated February 2017
- Fire Regulations
- Show Insurance and sample
- Booth Activity
Shipping and Material Handling
Click here to view.
Hilton Bayfront Services
- Welcome Letter and Facility Overview
- Electrical Services and Labor
- Internet (complimentary Wifi is available)
- Audio Visual and Computer Rental
- Catering: to order Catering for your booth, please contact Jessica Gressel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All exhibitor freight must be shipped to the Advanced Warehouse between March 27 thru April 21. DO NOT ship directly to the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Exhibitor freight that is shipped directly to the Hilton will incur additional material handling fees. Advanced Warehouse shipping instructions can be found in the GES Services section of the service kit.