April 21, 2015
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Location : Sapphire 410
Multiple Screens, One Objective
How to Close More Omnichannel Sales
Nine out of ten consumers are now using a smartphone or tablet while they watch TV, and they take these devices wherever they go, including the retail aisle. In a world with ubiquitous access to information, this panel, led by event sponsor Dial800, will explore today’s constantly evolving omnichannel marketing landscape. Topics will include:
- How to communicate a consistent message and offer that leverages the unique characteristics of today’s various media platforms.
- The keys to creating a competitive advantage amid a sea of communication vying for the consumer’s attention.
- What a marketer can do to prime the social media pump in a way that is authentic, yet advantageous to their mission.
- The latest thinking on attribution modeling and how to ensure your marketing dollars are not being wasted.
Closing a direct sale or capturing a lead today is a multi-touch point, complicated endeavor. Join Dial800 CEO James Diorio as he leads an A-list panel that includes:
- Kendra Elliott, Senior Vice President, Media, Guthy-Renker
- Peter Koeppel, President, Koeppel Direct
- Shail Prasad, Vice President Marketing, TELEBrands
- Monica C. Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Marketsmith
The Pre-Show Intensive, presented by Dial800, will take place on Tuesday, April 21 from 2-4 p.m. in Room 410 on the Sapphire (Fourth) Level of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Launch your best Response Expo experience ever by taking advantage of this powerful knowledge!
RSVP here for the Pre-Show Intensive.